Do you know....

My boy is generous like his father...

and crafty like his mother...



and he likes to teach us lots of stuff.  We learned the following on the way to hockey (it's really Learn-to-Skate, but don't tell Court) on Saturday...

Grandpa's bigger than me but do you know what he's not bigger than?
A dinosaur.
Do you know what's bigger than a T-rex?
A giant.
Do you know what's bigger than a giant?
A bean-stalk.
Do you know what's bigger than a bean-stalk?
A knight's castle.
Do you know what's bigger than a knight's castle?
A dragon.
Do you kow what's bigger than a dragon?
A menosaur. He grows bigger than anything.
Do you know what's bigger than a menosaur? (Ok, I thought a menosaur was the biggest? I guess not...)
A big giant tree.
Do you know what's bigger than a tree? (Kevin to me - your mouth)
The high-N tower. (translation: high-N tower = CN Tower in Toronto)
I'm smart right?
Do you know what's bigger than a mouse?
A tea pot.
Guess what's bigger than a tea pot?
OK, I'll tell you  - a cat and a dog.

3 comments: