Tents and treats

Tent city


The children made a BIG fort in Charlotte's room last week...

and we left it up

for a couple of days.

So Charlotte had to sleep in Court's room with him and that meant Kevin and I got to sleep by ourselves...

all night long.  No visitors.

Charlotte has the biggest room in our house.  It is very pink.  It was like that when we moved in and we didn't change a thing...because she loved it so much. 

We also saw very special friends this weekend and that called for a special dessert....

White Chocolate Cheesecake



2 1/2 cups chocolate crumbs
1/2 cup melted butter
3 pkgs cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
3 eggs
6 squares melted white chocolate
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp lemon juice

step 1 - put on your prettiest apron and don't worry about your Saturday morning hair or baggy eyes




step 2 - combine the crumbs and the melted butter and press on bottom of 9 in. springform pan
step 3 - beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add eggs, one at a time until blended
step 4 - stir in vanilla and lemon juice and melted chocolate
step 5 - bake at 350 for 45-50 min


6 comments:

  1. If that's your Saturday morning hair, let it be Saturday everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! I just quickly clicked on your blog for the first time, and I want to STAY HERE ALL DAY...but I have to pick up the kids....dang it.

    I literally GASPED OUT LOUD when your blog came up..that header is beautiful! I then said out loud, "I want this home"..and then I laughed at myself. I am a bit crazy like that.

    I am so happy you stopped by my blog, because yours looks like a real treat. After I get the kids, I plan on ignoring them until dinner time...gotta finish reading this!
    Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to curl up in tent city and eat a piece of that cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMmmmmmm - that looks fabulous!!
    Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cheesecake looks so yummy!! Wish I could reach through my computer screen and cut a slice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks SOOOOOO good.
    i love cheesecake.
    LOVE.
    my friends makes an amazing cheesecake with crust made from fudge ripple cookies. oh my goodness. it is to die for.
    yours looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete