a sleepover

We are recovering...

from a long night...

with three giggly 8 year old girls...

and one very LONELY 4 year old boy.

"I just want to play with them sooooo bad-e-ly!"

This morning I made a pancake breakfast and staged it for some bloggy pictures...


What is wrong with me???  No...I don't usually stack the pancakes on the cake stand...they get flipped right onto the plate...and the plate is usually plastic...and probably made in China.

I think I was just really happy that it would soon be over...

and we wouldn't have much more of this...


After breakfast we dropped the girlfriends off at home...

Charlotte and Court at gymnastics...

and we did a little grown up shopping.

We bought some wine....

and some cheese....

and some baguette. 

Which we are now about to indulge in...

to celebrate the first day of spring...

and the end of the sleepover.

~~~

The oh-so-talented Ness is having another fabulous giveaway...



lovely, lovely, lovely pillow covers and clay tags!

I think any one of her pillow covers would look fab on this bench in my front hall...


but I really LOVE this one...




Go tell Ness your favourite!

8 comments:

  1. If I were a 4 year old, I would so badly want to play with the giggly 8 year olds too!

    Fabulous photos. Especially the one of your front hall - its so warm and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get some sleep!!! You deserve it after all that ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara! Thank you for your comment. I love the photo of your little boy, so cute. I hope you have a restful day!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have 3 grown girls and I do remember those sleep overs. At least you admitted to staging!
    Hey, thanks for following me I still count how many I have.
    Enjoy your Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these images... nice breakfast with the family... hope you're having a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny. I am home today recovering from a sleepover at a girlfriends. There were 4 of us and our kids. 8 kids total, all girls but 1 lonely almost 4 boy who often had the same look of our sons. It was fun but I am looking forward to a good nights sleep in my own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. now i am craving cheese and wine and it's only 8:27 am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the butter dish, and OMG your front hall is just stunning, it looks straight out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete