Snowy


Each year we build at least one snowman.  We have to wait until the snow is the right consistency which very often it isn't.  I finally convince the kids to get all their gear on...we get outside...and we find it is just not right.  So dissapointing.



The recent snow combined with the milder temperatures made for perfect conditions.


Each snowman we make is christened Snowy.


And we were all very happy...

Snowy



Charlotte


Courtland

and then Court wasn't. 



And so Snowy met an untimely death.  Poor, poor Snowy.

~

I thought my porch looked rather pretty...if it was December. 



I'm ready for those pine boughs and birch logs to be replaced with daffodils and willow.  I've got spring f e v e r.  I hope it comes soon...

5 comments:

  1. i hear you. i did snowdrops and birds for a winter/spring transition planter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, daffodils and willow - i feel warmer already! That must be the most perfect snowman I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post! super cute children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, one good snowball-making day is enough for me. Bring on Spring!

    ReplyDelete