jenna & my pretty picks


images courtesy of Domino found through thecrossdesign.com/blog/tag/jenna-lyons

I just read that Jenna Lyons will be on Oprah this week...Wednesday I think. Running to set my PVR now...

ok I'm back...

and dreaming of a dressing room just like hers.  I'm hoping to spice up my dressing room/office in the coming days weeks and am inspired by a few things I've treated myself to for my birthday....


 and hugs, kisses and a BIG thank you to the generous family members who donated toward these treats.

The glamorous lady in the antique shop who was looking at a piano stool thought I was loony for wanting this fan...

but there's dents all over it...she said. 

It is blue and I LOVE it. Dents and all. Although the red paint on the propeller is a little gruesome and I just may have to take some sandpaper to that.  Not to worry, no one was harmed in the taking of this photo...

mwha

(I just figured out what "mwha" is...i'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes...and i like it...mwha, mwha, mwha and a very big mwha to my love who turns 3-9 tomorrow)

5 comments:

  1. ♥ your new purchases! great taste. i love jenna's dressing room too. the red on the fan makes me laugh, total conversation piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl love the new digs...love love love the fan, red paint and all!! :) muwahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny!
    You found some pretty things and Im loving that fan too!
    Have a great week!
    Stop over, Im having my first give-away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that dressing room pic! I DREAM of a dressing room, I have a vanity, check, and a walk-in closet, check, but there's no room to combine the two. Boo! Pretty birthday presents, and a lovely blog you've got here, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great bday picks. Happy birthday. love jenna lyons, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete