Friday night...




It is the end of a looooong week...

where I feel like I've done a lot...

but accomplished  little.



But I also looked at Kevin and told him I don't think I've ever been happier.

Court told me last night as I nuzzled him into bed that I was the mommy he wanted....

that I sometimes went to bed without putting on pyjamas...

and left his room to sleep with daddy...

and I made him chocolate chip cookies and banana bread...

and cheered him up lots of times.



And he has also slept...

all night long...

for three whole nights.



Now it is time for Friday Night...

LIGHTS.

If you don't watch it...

you should. And I didn't for a while...because I thought it was about football.

But if I told you it wasn't about football...

would you watch it??

I would kind of be lying...

but not.

It is THAT good. But for some reason people don't watch it...

they are too busy watching Tori & Dean.

When they could be watching the way he...




looks at his wife...

or when he...



well...

he can do whatever he wants.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by Tara ~ I love meeting fellow Canucks! I can't wait to look around your place ~ hope you are having a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little desk in the first photo. Is that where you blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still never seen that show.

    And I definitely thought it was about football. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweet and touching, plus gorgeous pics! Great cinnamon-y post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will do whatever you tell me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. snicker, yes in deed he can do whatever he wants!! lol! So happy your little has slept through the night, that can be very challenging when they don't! hope you had a great weekend my dear! muwahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So SO lovely ... & funny and cute... Court is such a sweetie & totally has the BEST mommie :):)
    And - FNL is SO the best show EVER... a complete MUST watch - if not just for those 2.... so yummy!!! ... & it just keeps being great even as the characters grow & change... SO well written - LOVED this post! - As ALWAYS :):) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to check out that show.
    I've a t.v. nut....something on every night;-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the necklace and you're right - he can do anything he wants ...to me at least ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Friday night lights! One of the best gifts my teenage son ever gave me was an introduction to that show. So sorry it's ending.

    ReplyDelete