In knots

My stomach is in knots...

from the stuff that's happened this week.

There was an outdoor antique show, a stag and doe, a first little league practice, a martial arts belt test, standardized testing at school, a porch railing collapse, a horrific fall, one 911 call, two ambulance rides, three x-rays, one broken wrist, two broken ribs, a contusion to the head, a scrape to the cheek, a 2 a.m. trip to the all-night pharmacy, the annual school fun-fair, gymnastics practice and a birthday dinner & movie with 5 screaming almost 9-year old girls...

so...

I'm focusing on this...

the dream that came true 9 years ago tomorrow...



Charlotte.



My heart is so full.


ps...
Kevin & Court had a horrible fall but are thankfully on the mend!
mwha!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so sorry to hear about Kevin & Court's fall! That must have been scary. Good to know they are on the mend and hopefully on their way to a full and speedy recovery.

    What an absolutely adorable photo of Charlotte - oh those cheeks!! Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Sorry to hear you had a trying week. Glad to hear the boys are on the mend. My week and upcoming weeks are busy minus a trip to the emergency room (fingers crossed) ...well I did spend Victoria Day there with my son who split his lip open but nothing in comparison to your ordeal!
    Hugs from the "wet" coast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..you did have quite a weekend!!
    hang in there girl.
    happy bday to your sweet girl.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a weekend by the sound of it! Hope all is ok...glad they are on the mend : )

    Gemma X

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodness that sounds awful...I hope your loved ones are ok, that would be awful scary...your charlotte is just the cutest, happy belated birthday to her! oh and I would be too weak to walk home too...the pool man would have had to slep me over his shoulder with baby in tow! muwahh!

    ReplyDelete