Queen Victoria & Wine

I got up early on Victoria Day to watch The Young Victoria with the divine Emily Blunt. I thought it was appropriate. It only took me 4 hours to watch it...

what with all the interruptions....

to find Bakugans...

to wipe bums...

and to make breakfast...but not necessarily in that particular order.

The movie was lovely.  And so too was the day.

We hopped in the car and promised the kids some fun. 

I know they were so happy when we pulled into the fun park winery.





but we coerced them into staying with chocolate crunch cookies, carrot cake cupcakes and the promise of fireworks that night. 

We sipped wine and snapped pictures, and if you were Court...

found piles of dirt and played farmer contentedly for 20 minutes.

Heaven.

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos...your little ones are darling and i am becoming {slightly} addicted to your blog...

    xo rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures, looks like a good time and even better that there was some wine to sip on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great fun! Wine and yummy food sounds good to me : )

    Gemma X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely day...funny what you can do with kids and some fun snacks!!! and 20 minutes, that would be like an eternity for our punk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like such a lovely day...and these photos would agree! (Bakugun...hahah!)
    Really want to see that movie now too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I have been busy baking and packing and trying not to kill my four year old...
    so I just had to play catch up on your blog...
    the winery? sounds beautiful...YOU?? gorgeous!
    Being MAD MAD MAD at your kid...totally get it! Luke used to be my favorite...I know I shouldn't say that..BUT, no worries...he is not my favorite anymore. BAD week for the 4 year old.

    And GOOP? Screw Gwyneth. Damn her and her zero body fat body. And her home while on set. Please...I would give anything to slum in in a hotel....that said, I am off to check out her link...secretly love her...

    HOWEVER...your home kicks her homes ass. The house in England? Hate Apple's bedroom. So there.

    (I need to get a life, don't I?)
    have a lovely weekend my dear...

    ReplyDelete