me & jam


don't worry this isn't a "what I wore"...because if it was I'd have to say a $5 T-shirt from Forever 21...from a couple seasons ago.

charlotte is in the tub covered in bubbles and i just want to be her for a moment.

she's singing away.

i love to hear her sing.

court should be in bed and asleep but he's not.

he's walking around stark naked.

looking for a story book

soon we will curl up in his bed and read the story and we will listen to charlotte sing in her room behind our heads as she gets ready for bed.

i still have a sticky pot in the sink to clean up from the raspberry jam i made tonight.

i know, i'm super crazy.

as if i don't have enough to do...

but i snuck out to the raspberry fields yesterday for one whole hour and picked...


and i just had to make jam.

9 comments:

  1. Honestly? I have never "just had to make jam". Had to pour a glass of wine? yes. but no jam making.

    and thought you should know...
    when your picture came up, I said, out loud.."Oh my gosh, she is so fucking cute."

    thought you should know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum!! I love Raspberries...so good!!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little post! I have been wanting to try to make jam but I haven't been that brave yet!

    Kelli
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when you just have to do something out of the ordinary, like you can't move past it...so you MUST do it! I have never made jam, but i have repainted the bathroom at 10:00 at night! :) I love the vignette on your dresser and your pink shoes sticking out, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this picture, what a pretty place to get yourself ready. I really need to give jam making a try...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure it is delicious! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your self portrait shot ~ I need a cute mirror like that too! I picked some berries this week but no jammin' here ~ I am lucky enough to have my MIL close by who loves to make jam. I am spoiled ~ and grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey stranger. you are too cute..and the raspberries are yummy!

    ReplyDelete