RH and my reality

Charlotte & Court making Summer Saturday S'mores and the new $29 pendant lights from Lowes installed by yours truly

I have just received the HUMONGOUS new Restoration Hardware catalogue and I love so much inside.

But just not all together.  It feels like I have to shake my head when I look at it.

Am I alone on this?

Hopelessly head over heels for the lighting. They always do great lighting.

I want one of these industrial swing arms ....








for this spot in my dining room...



Because I want it to kind of look like the inspiration shot below:



I'm happy knowing that I'll be able to find those lights at RH but in the mean time I'm going to try and source something cheaper and perhaps vintage...because that's my reality and whole lot more fun...kind of.

8 comments:

  1. This might work for you...sorta, kinda:

    http://www.lumens.com/uu9423/product

    ... if you can find a Canadian retailer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.canadalightingexperts.com/lighting/6-68-319-0-68227/Robert-Abbey_Bruno-Scissor-Arm-Sconce-1849.htm

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much funner :)
    Your exterior is GORGEOUS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab idea! can't wait to see what u come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hear you.RH is one of my favs but they sure wanna hurt me at the check-out Stand.Ugh! Best of luck.~Cheers Kim

    P.S~I always google an item I am wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this idea and love RH. I have my eye on a dining table there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your new pendant ~ I really like the reflection on the porch ceiling. Looking for a new piece that is vintage is much more fun ~ it's like the thrill of the chase!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new lights look fabulous on your porch! I love them, great job!

    ReplyDelete