lovely weekendy things...


Saturday evening wine on the porch with my hubby
The day-to-day has been a little challenging as of late. 

We are all a healthy bunch so really I don't like to complain.  We are happy too...just a little stressed out.

These things made me especially giddy this weekend...
 
This view from my porch

Brunette....and bangs!

Surviving another sleepover

A Literary Festival (books, books, books!!)...

held at a Heritage Village...

with Captain Hook and Wendy Darling...


and some "bosom friends"...

Kettle Corn
 

writing on slate...

more kettle corn...

this sign...
a one room school house...

fall is almost here.

Kisses to all you lovelies who leave me notes...you are divine...and make me happy too.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab weekend! I hear you about the little stresses! One day at a time I say! have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing weekend. Especially the start of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great weekend! I hope the week is the just as good!

    Kelli
    xoxo
    loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a pretty nice weekend and your hair and bangs look smashing!!! hoping this week is treating you well as Fall rolls in! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first pic made me smile...I love weekends!!!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Booooooooooks!!!

    Love this post and all of the glimpses of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the wine pic -- frameable! and the fireplace looks amazing -- can't wait to see it at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you pull your camera out 7.569568 million times a weekend! Keep it up Lady!

    I am having a giveaway! Come visit! ($35 CSN gift certificate)

    ReplyDelete