bingo


It's a new record...we actually managed to carve pumpkins before Halloween this year. 

I'm feeling so with-it.  This doesn't happen very often.

Court's pumpkin is on the left...it has 5 eyes.  Charlotte's is on the right...it is a traditional jackolantern.  That just about sums them up.  And the funny thing is I love both pumpkins the same...just a bit differently.



We've been playing lots of family bingo. I picked the game up at Anthro on-sale last year and I love the styling so much I just leave it out. The thing is Court NEVER wins. He never gets to yell out BINGO!  So the other night Kevin thought he had won...but he was mistaken, and then I thought I had won...but again was wrong, and even Charlotte, she thought she had it at first...but then no...it took some time but Court finally yelled out B  I N G O!!!

He talked about it for days.




I'm not really so with-it because it is 9 pm and there are still pumpkin bits on the floor in the kitchen and the kids are holed up in Charlotte's room playing stuffy town.  I'm off to put those kiddos to bed and meet the mr. on the couch...

happy halloween ♥

8 comments:

  1. BOO!

    Its 4:20am and jet lag kicked in...I'm up and eating my SECOND bowl of cheerios! I might skip carving pumpkins this year , hmmmm, unless, that is, I do it RIGHT NOW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you too! Hope the kiddies have a blast tonight and the weather is good for all the little trick or treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! I love that story. The enthusiasm for the win is just like my little one. My 5yo has been showing absolutely everyone his soccer trophy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Court getting BINGO!! the pumpkins are too cute! Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you are REALLY with it, you have already started your Christmas card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pumpkins! It helped that Halloween was on a Sunday this year - I think it gave us time to get properly prepared. We went a little crazy & carved 5 pumpkins! That would never have happened on a week night:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these pics. fun seeing more of your beautiful house. wish i lived closer to anthro!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we didn't manage to carve pumpkins this year, i think that makes me a really bad mom!

    ReplyDelete