Halloween is so totally over...

ready for trick or treating

I am so done.

I should be more tired and cranky except my delicious daughter just cleaned my entire kitchen of the post dinner mess...and then some.

She decided to organize the napkin drawer.

She is divine.

Here she is in her awesome closet Halloween morning working on Court's birthday gift from me...



some yarn art for my crafty kid.  I just couldn't resist.

With the candy still in a big pile on the coffee table and the costumes willy nilly on the floor, I ran out to host Court's 5th birthday party on Monday morning at the local indoor playground...


and I survived. 

Just barely.

5 comments:

  1. sweetest stitching kit ever! my boys would love!
    source?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST Captain America EVER!!!!!!
    And for the record, I am done too.
    With Halloween.
    Candy.
    Everything.

    just done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am over it too!!! But great shots! :D

    ReplyDelete