10 things

1.  I've lost 7 pounds.

2. It only took 24 hours and it was ugly.

3. It is impossible to enjoy TV, books or blogs when you have the stomach flu.

4. Today my Christmas postcards were for the most part finished and mailed.  And it isn't even Christmas yet. This is HUGE.



5. Date night tonight.  I will be a cheap date because I am not eating much of anything or drinking wine. Nor will I be ordering popcorn at the movie theatre which is such a pity.  I can't decide between seeing The Fighter...or Black Swan.  At first I was surprised that Kevin was willing to see the later...and then I wasn't...wink, wink.

6. We rented the movie The Town and I realized that the thing I find so hot about Ben Affleck is the fact that he co-wrote and directed it.  It is that good.
  
7.  I have four more days of work to get through before the big day. Which means I am really jealous of all of you who are now enjoying the holidays.

8. I am missing ballet. This beautiful little movie I found here doesn't help.  Or this amazing project.  Or this picture of Natalie Portman...



image
  9.  I can't, for the life of me, get a good picture in the school auditorium but I do love my little reindeer.



10. Date night begins right NOW...

12 comments:

  1. You poor thing! I hope you feel well soon.
    I love your postcard photo - so stinking cute! Where did you order your postcards from? I did them too this year (easy and even saved on postage!) but I had a hard time finding them and I love the ones you found :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu had me laughing at #1. What a way to do it though.

    I saw your photos of your kiddos that you posted a few days ago but didn't have time to comment. I love them and think they turned out so cute (the photo not the kids - we all KNOW your kids are cute). Good for you for even sending cards - I've given up. Hang in there. Christmas will be here soon. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your date. i ♥d the town too. super cute postcards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope your tummy gets settled!!! No one wants to be sick duringt he holidays!!!

    I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS! Even the auditorium one!

    Can we go on a 'date', drink wine or eat popcorn and you can show me how to take better pics?

    Maybe I will give the town a chance...I just roll my eyes at Ben Affleck, and bank robbers...so ben affleck the bank robber isn't really my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness that stomach flu can rock your world not in a good way huh? Hope you feel better soon...I want to see the movie with Natalie Portman, she looks soo tiny in that photo and so precious! Hope you had a good date night, and your postcards look fantastic, so cute! I didn't even send out cards this year...booo! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable your Christmas cards are! I love the vintage postcard look :) I just read an interview with Natalie Portman in regards to the movie and she said she lost so much weight and got weird butt muscles...LOL! She is so tiny in that pic -and perfect for the role. Cant wait to see it - altho it will probably be minus the Mr.
    Heres to you having a blast gaining the 7 lbs back!! :)
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whadja see??? I'm dying to see Black Swan! It's not even playing around here yet... Bleh.

    Also - The Town!! Swoon.

    Sounds like we need to see a movie together one of these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, the stomach flu is the worst! Glad you are feeling better!!

    We rented The Town tonight and Ben sure looks hot in that one. B loved it... largely because it takes place in his hometown. He likes any movie that is set is Boston...

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Tara and are feeling 100% in time for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better ~ that is an extreme way to lose weight!! Your little reindeer is precious. Love those cards! Merry Christmas to you Tara ~ so glad I found you this year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are some interesting points in time in this clause but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to eye . There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner likewise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, awesome site. I came across this on Ask Jeeves, and I am really happy that I did. I will definately be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the post and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment.
    Affiliate Marketing Classes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its Pleasure to understand your blog.The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your blog and points that you expressed. I really like to appear back over a typical basis,post a lot more within the topic.Thanks for sharing…keep writing!!!
    seo services canada

    ReplyDelete