oh happy day today

I am off work today.

I have just kissed some red cheeks at morning school send off, which I normally only get to do ONCE a week, walked home and I just don't know where to start.

There is soooooo much I want to pack in today...

before I head back to the school for the holiday assembly.

I want to visit a favourite book shop to pick special books for the kids, pick up the mirror that I had installed in this frame...



that will hopefully bring some much needed sparkle into my dining room.

I want to make this granola.

And wear this wonderful shirt, in navy, that somehow managed to get packed in a box with some gifts I ordered....



it was on sale at the time and allowed me to take 25% off my order...so technically it was FREE.

I have been trying to get away with layering my summer T's under my nubby sweaters but to be honest it's been hard to put on those summer tees now that the snow is here.  Putting on this longer sleeve shirt was heavenly this morning.

I will first off start working on my Christmas cards...better late than never.  Of course I didn't give myself enough time to order them so I'll be winging it homestyle this year.

I'm trying some post cards...made with a picture I took on Saturday...

when I shoved the kiddos outside and asked for some cooperation.  It went surprisingly well although the snow that finally arrived on Sunday, would have been nice.

Here are a few outtakes...










And here I go...

off to enjoy my delicious day! I hope everyone has a happy day too...

13 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE THE OUTTAKES!


    ENJOY YOUR FREE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what i would do for a delicious day all to myself! Love the pictures of your sweet ones! Make the most of it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh....what great xmas card shots! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids look adorable! Have fun on your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fabulous day - hope you've been enjoying every minute of it :-)

    Love the pics of your kids. They'd all make a grat Christmas card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beyond adorable! you know i want one :) and you have my address. no pressure. ;)
    happy happy day

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE YOUR blog! You have inspired me!!!! Hope you had a nice relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed a little "you" time on your day off! I love your photos, the chalkboard idea is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great day off ~ loving those outtakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your kids are adorable and your blog is lovely...

    ReplyDelete