Interior Design Show Gala 2011

The witty introduction that I had in my head earlier today at work has now left.

I am too tired to try and pull it out.  Or perhaps it wasn't as witty as I thought.  Forgive me.

Instead, I will post some pictures from my night at the Interior Design Show Gala and let them speak for themselves.

It was a treat to attend with Grace of Sense & Simplicity who kindly invited me after she won the tickets at the Design Bloggers Meetup.  Thank you Grace.

Jennifer at Rambling Renovators was behind the prize and Grace and I were both thrilled to spend a little time with her and her Handyman last night.  Jennifer said we would love the Sibling Revelry exhibit featuring sister Sarah Richardson and brother Theo Richardson, among others, and she was right. 

Sarah Richardson
Tommy Smythe






The charming Adrew Metrick from Elte proudly explained their new Second Life rug collection which I LOVED so much...




along with this hanging light in their exhibit.


I was drawn to the industrial at Metropolis Living...of course.





The Style at Home booth was just so....


Alanna Cavanagh Artwork

pretty with a capital P. Check out the painted floor...and the light fixture made with paint cans.






UpCountry is going across the pond...





and ohhhh how much do I ♥ Montauk.



Awesome.

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous images! I wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Tara. It was a blast last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos Tara! Love the shot of the polka dot chair. I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you & Grace.

    And when did you get a new blog header? So fab, so you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so fabulous! How fun to be able to go! Glad you're feeling better.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ~ wow ~ wow ~ you lucky girl you!! I love Sarah Richardson....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is right! These images are amazing and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I DID get to go with all these great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool. ditto what christine at just bella said
    love the scissor picture and the bread in bags in box in particular. already brainstorming to get those here at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara,

    Andrew Metrick from Elte here. I just got back from the last day of the show so I'm taking some time to go through some of blogs of the people that I had the pleasure of meeting. Needless to say, yours was one of them. I can't thank you enough for the nice mention. I hope you had a great show. I was so happy that I got to meet you on opening night. It was a pleasure to share our latest Second Life collection with you and everyone that stopped by. I can't tell you how much fun I had. Please be sure to ask for me the next time you're at Elte or Ginger's. I'm always more than happy to say hello.

    All the best,

    Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great time! Wish I could have been there for the gala. I loved the Montuak booth as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos!! I am glad to hear you had a great night!!

    ReplyDelete