sleepyhead

time for bed sleepyhead
I've cut up oranges and cantaloupes for the kids as a bed time snack and they are oohing and ahhhhing.

You know the holidays are over when even the kids are ready to detox.

I have vowed to hit the sack early tonight after the bath and books.

I am a small goal type of gal so getting more sleep is one of my un-official resolutions.

So is to stop being a small goal type of gal. I need to get some guts. Guts, guts, guts. (Did anyone else watch Ramona and Beezus over and over during the holidays?)

Another resolution is to post a little more frequently on this little space...

I'm going for 4 days a week and I hope I don't bore anyone.

This post is about oranges and cantaloupes so things aren't looking too hot...

8 comments:

  1. Your posts are delightful just the way they are! Who doesn't love oranges & cantaloupes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Christmas is over and (home)school starts back, we have to make major changes to get back in the swing of things. We spend two weeks staying up waaaaay late and sleeping in.

    Good luck with all of your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your posts. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a small goal type of gal too...i think i need some guts for 2011 too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, cantaloupes. And yes we saw Ramona and Beezus! We LOVED it, even though my kids are 12, 14 and 16! What a great movie.

    I am trying to get to be early {now it is 10:23 PM} and I have to be up at 5 AM for my sons' hockey practice - yawn!

    You would never bore me with more posts! Love your writing, keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, well now..this post just made a sad girl smile.
    thanks :-)

    funny, I think small goals are perfect.
    And I think I also just ended my own blogging.

    But I will be checking in with you still...you know..making sure you keep up with your bigger goals.

    guts
    guts
    guts

    we could all use them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so looking forward to your more frequent postings :) woo hoo. i loved ramona and beezus. (saw it in the WEM theatre in the summer and cried my eyes out) hey, is there something close enough to your work that you could do a thrift jaunt at lunch time? plus it would double as blog fodder ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.