I'm eating kale...


If you think I may be inspired by this daily picture blog...you would be right.

I want to add each and every shot to my Pinterest.

On the last day of February I had a couple of hours to myself.  I had a looooong list of things I wanted to accomplish.  I did only two of them.

Some of the things I didn't do...

make pillows
sew a skirt for Charlotte like this one
make a hanging pendant like this one
put away all the laundry

I did make these kale chips.  Because I'm going to Florida in 2 weeks and I need to be eating only kale chips.  But of course I'm not eating ONLY kale chips...because if I were the scale would be going down instead of up.

I did eat them at work yesterday and realized they are probably not really appropriate for eating at work...because one might find themselves with green bits in between ones teeth...and co-workers who don't tell you when you have green bits between ones teeth...and you find another reason to hate ones job.

I love bath time.



It is the only time when my little guy stays in one place for a little while.  And I do too. 

13 comments:

  1. My co-workers never told me when I had green bits in my teeth either. That's why I work from home now ;)

    Great photos. I like the titles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... look at him! What a handsome young man!

    Happy Wednesday Darling! xo

    Oh, and pop by for my perfume GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!

    and.....I wanna go to Florida!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!! I miss bath time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fat day today, should have made kale chips. Gwyneth Paltrow loves kale.
    If I had your bathroom, I would love bath time too.

    so...can I meet up with you in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha, I had kale chips at work the other day too and thought the exact same thing! Green things in your teeth, not good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! Enjoy Florida!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love bath time with my two boys too!! I don't think i could do kale chips -- have a great time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the photo a day project...such a cute photo of your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eek...your window. A thing of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.