I ♥ Moomah

I just got an email about Moomah the journal!

source
 More Moomah to love and we don’t even have to make the trip to Tribeca.



source

Here’s what caught me first thing…

B e  i n s p i r e d,  a n d  k n o w  y o u  a r e  d o i n g  e n o u g h.

This is what I contend with every.single.day.

I’m always inspired...I’ll blame blogs.

And I usually feel like I can do so much more than I am...again, I’ll blame blogs.

Today I will know that I am doing enough.

And here is one thing I do do…

source
The Family Blackboard.

If it isn’t on there it doesn’t get done. Like the car tune-up we missed last Monday…right honey?

Now if only I had those Tolix chairs…

10 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about inspiration. Blogs constantly inspire me to do more and make more!

    I love the black board : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I needed to hear that....i have to remind myself I do enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the inspiration the internet and all my fav. blogs bring but like you said sometimes I feel like I have too many things going through my head that I want to do that I don't even know where to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that, such a good reminder! hope you're having a good week..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a second I thought that was YOUR kitchen and I almost died saying Holy SH*&balls.

    Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While our house was being built I had to stop reading all magazines (and almost all blogs) for a year. There was just too much inspiration and I had to be content with what we were doing. It is difficult sometimes. Now that I'm in the decorating phase it's great to have the ideas and inspiration again.

    Love the images you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that quote! and super inspiring pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your blackboard Tara ~ looks like fun for the kids to when everything is all mapped out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can so relate, when there is so much to do, it's hard to ever feel like we've done enough. I just need to let go sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to Moomah when I was in NYC to visit Nate and fell in love. Couldn't believe they didn't have an access ramp for strollers though. Wish there was a place like that around here.

    You do more than enough - I can see it in the happy faces of your kids ;) And you inspire me too...

    ReplyDelete