Monday birthday






My camera isn't co-operating and so these are the only two pictures I manged to take before it kind of pooped out this weekend. Court doing some hand sewing of an egg. Charlotte and I were trying our hand at some crochet and he wanted to be a part and didn't stop until he was done.  I wish I had been able to document my attempt at those little poppy flowers...I am amazed that after 4 attempts I finally have one. I hope to now say that I am on a roll but we will have to wait and see.

Today is my birthday. It is raining and I do love the rain so...nature's gift after all this snow.  I am spending the day with my handsome little man and we will do everything that he loves to do and that I love too - walking in the rain, the library and something creative.  At the end of the day my family is taking me out for dessert at my favourite sweet spot and I can hardly wait.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :) Hope it's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the HAPPIEST of birthdays to the sweetest girl EVER :)
    xoxo
    Love ilks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweetie ~ love it that you are an April baby too!! Enjoy your dessert. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday :)
    love the stitching pics and your fireplace looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Tara!! hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of love, happiness and family and friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! What a great day and yay for dessert out...!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday sweet girl, hope you enjoyed your sweets, all of them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. a belated birthday to a beautiful girl!

    I hope it was wonderful

    I am an April birthday too

    we should meet up and celebrate US
    (any excuse to meet and celebrate, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate a birthday :-) Hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whadja get for dessert? Happy birthday, deario. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Tara - I hope you get to eat some yummy cake as well!

    ReplyDelete