if you don't know where I am...look on pinterest

I'm getting lost in Pinterest. Are you?

This morning I found the perfect inspiration for our kitchen renovation in a pin by Staci Edwards...

Kitchenlab-Chicago via pinterest/staci edwards


which incorporates what we already have ie. white cupboards, subway tile...

with what we will be building ie. a contrasting cupboard with marble top.

I was so happy to see the dark wood trim! Seriously jumping up and down happy.  Because as much as I would love to paint all the trim in our dining room/living room I don't have the time, energy or money to do it.

I am also jumping up and down for the toilet that was re-installed in my powder room this past weekend.

I'm hoping it will stop Court from peeing off the back stoop. Jumpy claps all around for that. 

Here he is before dashing off to a Super Spy birthday party on Sunday...





and here he is on the stoop...not peeing.


I pulled out a size 2 blazer from storage and made a bow tie out of black felt to transform him into James Bond. It worked.

9 comments:

  1. I've never used Pintrest before but it really does look like a great place for inspiration.

    Court looks adorable...sounds like a fun party : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love that kitchen! Seriously dreamy in a non frou frou way!
    And I am addicted to pinterest. Maybe more so than blogs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitchen is gorgeous and that little man of yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the little guy is so very cute! And the kitchen is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore pinterest, so much inspiration! My seven year old has been begging me for a tuxedo for a couple years, he would be SO jealous..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like perfect inspiration for your kitchen! And that has to be the cutest James Bond ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally get lost when I go to Pinterest...but I can't say I've totally taken the time to figure it out...request an invitation, then what? Such cool ideas, I think I better get on board.

    LOVE these pictures of Super Spy costume...I agree...Cutest James Bond ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable costume and love the kitchen inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love pinterest - just one more way for me to browse for amazing inspiration & waste time! Love the kitchen inspiration & your little man is too cute!

    ReplyDelete