Little things

Yesterday morning while showering I placed a scrub sponge under my foot and cleaned the tub while I washed my hair. That pretty much sums up my life right now.

It's the little things that mean so much at the moment.  The mom that comes and rescues my kid from a day of watching me sand plaster and wears him out enough that bedtime comes before dark and sleep comes right after prayers are said.

It's a trip to the farmer's market on foot...


with the Hulk.





Where we found a new furry friend.



And an old one.




There is also the almost finished powder room that has me sighing.  Here's a sneak peak...


...oh and those mock orange blossoms are the bomb.

And this girl...


and her 8 friends that showered her with love and presents at her 10th birthday party...I adore.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.