cheers


It has been a lovely holiday, albeit too short for me who headed back into the office yesterday where I must admit I spent much of the day staring out the window and day dreaming.  Although I didn't accomplish what I had hoped to this year (handmade gifts, cookie baking) it was a special Christmas in our new house which is really starting to feel like home.  Slowly we are finding a place for things and settling in and I'm looking forward to sharing it.  Our project list is very short, thank goodness, and includes painting one wall and hanging a chandelier.  The only thing holding us back is time and the pull of my children who would rather have my attention than a finished house.  The house, like so many other things, may have to wait.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are settling in and had a good Christmas. Happy New Year to you Tara ~ cannot wait to see pictures of the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry Christmas , beautiful friend

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty pics! love that you have a short list. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete