I thought I had a mullet

I woke up this morning all sweaty after a dream where I got my hair cut and it was a mullet. The back was all thinned out and kind of tail like. Yuck. But you know in my dream I really tried to love it, to not think it was a big deal, to accept the change...so much like me in real life.

I am taking a ballet class tonight. Yikes. My first since my University days where I finally gave it up because it was early on a Saturday morning and lets face it what freshman wants to get up early on a Saturday and into a leotard? Yup. Not this one.

And the weather. Oh my goodness it was like spring yesterday as I walked home from work and just the day before I had snowmen in my yard.



5 comments:

  1. good luck at your class! is that your front door? love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a front door! It is on the side. Thank you. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEVER want to put on a leotard. ever.
    funny, cause I LIVED in them as a young gymnast.

    enjoy your class...sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mullet ~ hello 1989! Hope you had fun at class ~ keep it up girl ~ do what you enjoy. The weather has been crazy hasn't it! Happy week-end Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you'll have to post a ballet pic! love the shots of your snowy house

    ReplyDelete