There is always coffee



Weekend mornings mean coffee and magazine reading in the garden. It may also mean a walk to the Bread Bar for breakfast, if we are really lucky.  A breakfast that will keep us going so that lunch is skipped in favour of an early drawn out dinner. A dinner that is always, always, followed by dessert. Oh how I love the weekend. 






Today is Monday and there will be none of the above. There is coffee of course, always, always coffee, and then garbage to take out, a run and work to get to. But there will be sweet summer peaches today on my morning granola - so I have that.

2 comments:

  1. Love the week-ends too especially being able to take my coffee out to the deck and relax. I have been trying to take my breakfast out there in the mornings too ~ gives a little ahhh before the hustle and bustle of the day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos! Looks and sounds like a perfect weekend! I must get my hands on a copy of Anthology.

    ReplyDelete